Personal welfare of children
- Talk to your children about matters on their personal welfare (i.e., abduction, sexual abuse, bullying) and teach them how they can help manage their own welfare.
- Practice personal welfare exercises with your children.
- Remember that most crimes against children are done by family members or people they know.
- Listen to any concerns raised by children regarding their personal welfare.
- Monitor material provided by your child's school related to their personal welfare.
- Report any concerns you have about the personal welfare of children.